Through the use, registering or purchasing from, or using the Positivity Global Africa website and other services provided by Positivity Global you expressly accept the terms and conditions below in full. If you disagree with any part of the following terms and conditions, do not use our website.
Account Registration and Information
- Registration: To purchase products and bid for products from the Positivity Global Africa website, you must create an account and submit specific information, including but not limited to a username, password, email address, and billing information. You agree that all information submitted is correct, current, accurate, and non-fraudulent. In the event that your personal and/or billing details change, you will amend your account details accordingly.
- Age: You must be at least 18 years old or older to use this service.
- Information: You agree that all information supplied may be used by Positivity Global Africa to manage your account, process your orders, and improve Positivity Global Africa services and policies. By supplying a valid email address, you grant Positivity Global Africa permission to contact
- Security: You are solely responsible for the security of your account and login details. You are required to immediately inform Positivity Global Africa of any unauthorized use of your account. Positivity Global Africa will not be held responsible for any losses arising from unauthorized use of your account or personal data, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Positivity Global Africa, its directors, employees, third-party content providers, designers, licensors or the like, for any improper, unauthorized or illegal uses of your account and/or personal data.
- Termination: Positivity Global Africa may, in its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your account if the information supplied is found to be inaccurate, false or fraudulent. Positivity Global Africa may also suspend or terminate your account if you breach any of the policies, terms or license agreements governing your use of our website, products or any other contractual obligation. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination.
Website Content & Public Content
- Website Content: Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on the Positivity Global Africa website, neither Positivity Global Africa nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the Positivity Global website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. Positivity Global Africa reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect, product or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only.
- Public Content: Positivity Global Africa is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you, which include hosted pages, customer reviews and comments, user ratings or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by Positivity Global Africa. Positivity Global Africa reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited to:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of Positivity Global Africa and/or a third party’s computer system and/or network.
- Violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable international laws or intellectual property rights of Positivity Global Africa or any other third party.
- Submit contents containing marketing or promotional material that is intended to solicit business.
- External Links: External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of Positivity Global Africa and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use.
Products & Delivery
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances shall Positivity Global Africa be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential loss, liability or damages arising under these terms and conditions or license agreement or in connection with the Positivity Global Africa website. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply in any action, whether in contract, tort or any other claim. The user hereby acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Positivity Global Africa website.
- Acceptance: By using the Positivity Global Africa website you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Positivity Global Africa and its directors, employees, third-party content providers, designers, licensors or the like from any and all losses, claims, demands, causes of actions and judgements including legal fees and court costs which may arise from any content, merchandise or services available through the Positivity Global Africa website.
- Applicable Laws: Any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the South African law. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of South Africa in respect of any disputes arising in connection with the Positivity Global Africa website, merchandise or any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements and notices or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
- Alteration: Positivity Global Africa may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies, license agreements or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
- Cession: Positivity Global Africa shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
15: No Partnership: Nothing herein shall be deemed to constitute a partnership, agency or joint venture between you and us.
If there are any questions regarding these terms, you may contact us.